Wonderful Winelands Accommodation Specials
Story from: Travelstart Blog
When the tourists are away the locals have the magic of the Winelands to ourselves. Good wine, spa treatments, roaring fires, this winter make the most of luxury accommodation in the Winelands at amazing prices. Travelstart brings you four value-packed Winelands specials, tempted? Book your flight to Cape Town for next weekend.
Grand Roche, Paarl
Accommodation from only R1060 per person sharing which includes:
- a welcome drink on arrival
- a three-course dinner in their award-winning Bosman’s restaurant
- a buffet breakfast including MCC and oysters
- a bottle of wine and freshly baked goods in your suite upon arrival
- a complimentary room upgrade subject to availability
Special available until the 31 October 2016.
Call: +27 (0)21 863 5100
Oude Werf, Stellenbosch
A stay in charming, luxurious Oude Werf in the heart of Stellenbosch is just what you need to forget the winter blues.
Their Winter Winelands Weekend package includes:
- one 3-course dinner
- a ticket for the Vine Hopper wine tour
- wine tasting at the chic Brampton Wine Studio
- one delicious afternoon tea
- an in-room couples massage.
You are required to stay for two nights over a weekend for the special to apply. From R2,470 per night per room. That’s R1235 per person sharing.
Call: +27 (0)21 887 4608
For unusual things to do in the Winelands read:
Country bliss in the Orchard Cottages at Boschendal, Franschhoek
Escape to the country at beautiful Boschendal wine estate in Franschhoek.
Book a charming cottage each with a fully fitted kitchen, fireplace and outdoor dining areas complete with BBQ facilities and a large shared swimming pool.
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom for R1500 per night with breakfast included for two adults and two children under the age of 16
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms at R1900 per night with breakfast included for two adults and two children under the age of 16.
The special is valid until the 30 September.
Call: +27 (0)21 870 4202
Use the Reference Bosch002 when booking.
The Winter Foodie Feast at Spier, Stellenbosch
Say yes to a night of crafted farm food and Spier wines in the Stellenbosch Winelands and a night in a signature room at R1400 per person sharing per night.
The pièce de résistance is a dinner paired with wines from the Spier cellar.
The special also includes:
- a tasting of Spier’s flagship blends by cellar master Frans K Smit
- A night in a Signature Room
- A full English breakfast
Subject to availability.
Call: +27 (0)21 809 1100
The post Wonderful Winelands Accommodation Specials appeared first on Travelstart Blog.
This post is from Travelstart Blog. Click here to read the full text Do you something awesome to share with the world? Click here to share
Follow us on twitter @SANewsTodayNow
Also, Like us on facebook