Hello Flippa
Pages Navigation Menu

South Africa news, headlines, events , stories and all that is trending today

Half of properties destroyed in Knysna fires contained asbestos

Story from: The Citizen

Measures to prevent asbestosis, a chronic lung condition caused by prolonged exposure to asbestos, have been put in place.

This post is from The Citizen. Click here to read the full text

Do you something awesome to share with the world? Click here to share

Follow us on twitter @SANewsTodayNow

Also, Like us on facebook

Leave a Reply